• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Monday, February 11, 2008

Who let the dogs out?


I've got to be honest here, I've never watched a second of the Westminster Dog Show.

But I may this year.

There is actually a dog I'm rooting for -- Uno.

Uno isn't some fancy dog. Uno is a beagle from South Carolina.The hope here is that Uno wins on Tuesday night and sends the poodles packing.

Uno is a dog of the people. (Well, sort of. Even his owners admit he wouldn't know what to do in the woods which makes him a pseudo beagle, I guess). And I'm a fan of dogs of the people.

Heck, I've had three mixed breeds (OK, mutts) and the oldest, Ouiser, could have kicked all kind of hind quarters at Westminster.

So fight on Uno, bring home the Westminster for all of your everyday dog friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home