• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Saturday, February 02, 2008

On the big game

Look, I like the New York Giants. I liked their chances against Tampa, Dallas and Green Bay. I only picked them to win against Tampa. But still, I like the Giants.

That being said, I can't possibly see the New England Patriots winning 18 straight games only to stub their toe on the last one.

I can't see it.

Can the Giants win Sunday's Super Bowl?

Sure.

Anything can happen.

I have a feeling about the Giants that is just the exact opposite of the one I had about LSU in the national title game.

In the LSU game, I figured if LSU played a clean game, there was no way the Tigers would lose. Even after falling behind 10-0, LSU wasn't playing sloppy. Sure enough, LSU rolled after that.

With the Giants, I think they could play a perfect game and will still need some help from the Patriots -- whether it's turnovers or penalties or special teams mistakes, just some kind of help. Otherwise, I think you're looking at a 19-0 Super Bowl champion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home