• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Give me a break

So I'm listening to a sports talk radio show out of New York and Michael Kay is going on about how he can't believe Giants defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo is staying in New York and not taking the head coaching job in Washington.

Kay keeps going on and on about how he's never not wanted to do better, never not wanted to make more money and how he can't understand Spagnuolo's decision.

I'm thinking -- MAYBE HE DOESN'T WANT TO WORK FOR DAN SNYDER.

You know, sometimes the grass isn't greener. Sometimes you may have a good working situation.

I understand he may never be a hotter coaching candidate than he is now. I understand that few, if any, coaching jobs in the NFL are ever good ones.I understand all of that.

I just don't see how you get all over a guy for making a decision he thinks is best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home