Calling the Hogs
If you're keeping score, here goes:
1) Mitch Mustain's mom and the Springdale kids complain about playing time (after winning the SEC West.)
2) Gus Malzahn leaves Arkansas for Tulsa.
3) Frank Broyles "steps'' down.
4) Houston Nutt keeps his job despite fan protests.
5) Stan Heath loses his job despite two NCAA Tournament appearances in the last two years and reaching the SEC Tournament final.
And now, Dana Altman leaves Creighton for the Arkansas job, and turns around one day later and leaves Arkansas for Creighton.
If I am working in Arkansas' athletic department, I'm wanting this school year to end fast. A break from the drama would be a good thing.