• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Final Four time

Ohio State and Georgetown tip off tonight, and some things occurred to me as I was reading some game notes online...

Is Greg Oden the oldest-looking 19-year-old you've ever seen? The kid, and I use that phrase loosely, looks like he should be having a mid-life crisis any day now. I'm beginning to suspect he's Robert Parrish's love child after a wild road trip to Cleveland.

News out of Atlanta says UCLA brought their band and cheerleaders to practice. Is that how relaxed people in California are all the time? I guess when every morning you wake up and you've got the Pacific Ocean out your front door, I'd be pretty laidback too.

1 Comments:

Blogger BigTimeTigerFan said...

Good job BV. You rip on a kid for looking old and then speculate on his looks as if he must have been spawned from some unholy trist involving Robert Parrish.

I have an idea...how about you stop letting the Times post a picture of you from 10 years ago so we can how much older you look?

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home