• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Humility, please

New Saints cornerback Jason David isn't lacking for confidence.

Check out what David told The Associated Press today.

"I've heard that (fans thought he was key to helping the team get to the Super Bowl) a little bit, just being the missing link, and of course, with me going to the Super Bowl the year before, everybody's looking at it as: 'This guy was a star on a Super Bowl team, he must be a great player.'

"No doubt I'm a great player, but at the same time, I'm going to just come here to do what I can to help the team succeed, whether it's special teams, whether it's starting cornerback.''

Confidence is great, but let someone else tell everyone how great you are. A little humility will go a long way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home