• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Monday, November 27, 2006

VANDER-GONE!

The Cowboys released Mike Vanderjagt on Monday and signed Martin Gramatica. I know the crazy dude was having a poor year, but do you really want to ruffle feathers when the team is going so well. I guess that just speaks to the magnitude of Vanderjagt's ineptitude.
In honor of the West Virginia product and Canadian-native's departure ... here are some Vanderjagt nicknames I have been compiling.

Of course the most recent would be Vander-gone
Vander-doink
Vander-guhhhh
Vander-shank
Vander-Ihitthepostagainehh?
Vander-joke
Vanderjagt: Canadian for doink
Vanderjagt: Canadian for drunk idiot kicker
Vander-chump
Vander-punk
Vander-well, I still have my Colts cheerleader
Vander-Velde (the golfers have to love this one)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duh ... Vander-Junkt

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home