• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Friday, December 21, 2007

Why Tom Brady?

The AP announced its Sportsman of the Year today. New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was the winner.

The Sporting News arrived at my house today with its Sportsman of the Year. Tom Brady was the winner.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but didn't Tom Brady LOSE the AFC Championship Game?

That would mean Brady has won exactly one title in 2007 -- the AFC East.

I know, I know, Brady and the Patriots could go undefeated. The key word there is could. They haven't yet.

If they finish undefeated and win the Super Bowl, then by all means make Brady the 2008 Sportsman of the Year.

But for now, the winner should have been Peyton Manning.

Then again, Manning is used to getting robbed by Michigan men on individual awards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home