• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Where's Romo?

I really would like to hear from Tony Romo about his thumb and Jessica Simpson and how Dallas already has the nose of the plane headed down.

I'd like to hear from him but I can't. Tony Romo, fan and media darling, hasn't talked to the media this week.

Now for a guy who covered almost every Cowboys game home and road in the glory days of the early to mid-'90s, I can't ever remember Troy Aikman ducking the media. Maybe he didn't and I don't remember it, but it certainly doesn't come to mind.

Tony Romo may be a good quarterback, but he's got a ways to go before he can measure up with Aikman and past Cowboys greats when it comes to being a stand-up guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home