• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Not feelin' the love

I got my Sporting News in the mail today. It's a good issue -- their annual bowl preivew issue.

Not much love for the Independence Bowl, though.

The Sporting News gives the I-Bowl a two-star rating (translation: TiVo it). Here's what the magazine says about the I-Bowl: "There's something about the threat of Nick Saban finishing below .500 that makes an otherwise utterly irrelevant game mildly interesting.''

There is a positive. The I-Bowl doesn't have the magazine's lowest (one-star) rating. That would belong to the New Mexico, Hawaii, Motor City, Texas, Emerald, New Orleans, Humanitarian and International bowls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home