• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Friday, November 16, 2007

Who for Heisman?

I got my Heisman Trophy ballot in the mail today. And for the first time in my 10 years of voting, I have no idea who I will be voting for this year.

I liked Dennis Dixon of Oregon. But his getting hurt and his team losing last night didn't help.

I like Tim Tebow of Florida and Darren McFadden of Arkansas. But I'm not ready to say I'd vote for either one.

If you're reading and have a suggestion, by all means, add a comment.

As it is, I will hold this vote longer than any other before making a decision.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gurdonark said...

My suggestion, not surprisingly, is that Darren McFadden has demonstrated that it is his time for the Heisman.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home