• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Heisman who?

It's almost November and I have no idea who I'm going to vote for in the Heisman Trophy race.

I want to see Oregon's Dennis Dixon before making up my mind. I think he's probably the guy to beat from the Pac-10.

From the Big Ten, Michigan's Mike Hart has been steady.

From the SEC, Florida's Tim Tebow has passed Arkansas' Darren McFadden in my mind.

From the ACC, Boston College's Matt Ryan is certainly in the hunt.

Those are the leaders in my mind.

Hey, but if you're reading this and you have some strong feelings of how one should vote, leave a comment and make your case.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roy Lang III said...

How do you leave Kyle Wright out?

11:53 PM  
Blogger Joel Anderson said...

What about Colt Brennan from Hawaii?

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home