• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Down on Cinderella

I realize I am supposed to like the South Florida football team. I mean what a Cinderella story. No football team just a dozen years ago. Today, they're No. 2 in the country.

But I'm not down with Cinderella if you know what I mean.

In fact, I'm ready for the clock to strike midnight.

And this isn't just the BCS snob in me coming out.

I listened to the Big East teleconference this week. And let me say this, Jim Leavitt may be a great coach - he'll certainly get his share of Coach of the Year mention - but he's lousy with the media - or at least he was on this Monday.

Leavitt is out of the Bill Snyder school of media relations and it shows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home