• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Monday, July 23, 2007

What is wrong with the Sports?

As I'm posting this blog, the Sports are on their way to their eighth straight defeat.

What in the world happened?

This club was missing just a few pieces in challenging for the second-half crown. Now, they'll be lucky to finish out of the South Division basement.

I still haven't made my mind up if this is the most underachieving ballclub, or if they really or this bad? My head tells me it is this bad, but my heart says its a group of underachievers.

The defense is supposed to be better, but they haven't shown it. The bullpen is the biggest Achilles' heel. There may be no remedy to right this sinking ship.

It's hard to drum up support for a new ballpark sitting at the bottom of the division.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home