• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Draft rankings

I just saw my first draft rankings and these, from USA Today, have the Dallas Cowboys with three stars and the New Orleans Saints with two.

I don't see that.If the complaint against the Saints is taking a receiver when there were needs on defense, how do you explain the Cowboys taking a defensive end when they already had first-round picks DeMarcus Ware and Marcus Spears there?

Here is my thing, until Jerry Jones proves otherwise I am not giving the Cowboys the benefit of the doubt.On the other hand, after watching what Sean Payton did with the Saints last year, I'll give him a second or third chance even if something goes wrong this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home