• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Little help

The Final Four is set with two No. 1 seeds (Florida and Ohio State) and two No. 2 seeds (UCLA and Georgetown). I thought the committee did a good job with the bracket and turns out they did.

I had three of the four Final Four teams in my bracket. North Carolina let me down today..

If I had known North Carolina was that bad defensively I don't know how long I would have had them in my bracket. The Tar Heels were brutal today in the second half. All they needed was one more stop, one more stop, in the final 7 minutes and they win in regulation. But that defense was softer than Charmin toilet tissue.

Still, despite Carolina's lack of defense, I can't complain too much about this group of Final Four teams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home