• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Lang goes to White Castle

Just got a call from my sister, Carla, in Chicago. She actually lives in the northwest suburbs and they just put a White Castle down the street.
I'm moving back.
PRONTO!
Anyone who has enjoyed White Castle hamburgers (you know, the tiny sliders) knows I'm half-serious. They are addicting.
The South has Krystals ... but of course Shreveport doesn't. Krystals is pretty good, too, and they have sweet tea, something you get weird stare about if you ask for it up north.
Pretty funny news about the White Castle, because when I found out the sequel to Harold and Kumar Goes to White Castle was being filmed here, I vowed to get in the flick somehow. As an extra obviously.
The bottom line is I'm Jonesin for some White Castle!!!
ATTENTION SHREVEPORT-BOSSIER ENTREPRENEURS! BRING ME A PLACE TO GET SLIDERS!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Larry Wade said...

Roy,

Your sister is one lucky lady! I grew up on White Castles in St. Louis. There's nothing quite like them.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home