• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Monday, January 15, 2007

NFL title game predictions

I've had a hard time deciding who will win Sunday's championship games.

The early game pits the Chicago Bears - one of my favorite teams since I was a kid - against the New Orleans Saints - the team I've rooted for every week during the NFL season for nearly two decades.

The decision would be easy, I thought: "Go with Da Bears."

But then one of my good friends reminded me he asked early in the season who I'd want to win if the Bears and Saints got in the NFC title game. My answer? The Saints, because their cheerleaders -- the Saintsations -- are better looking than the Bears' cheerleaders, the Honey Bears.

So I'll keep my word and say the Saints will beat the Bears, 28-24.

In the afternoon game, I'll go with Peyton Manning, Joe Addai, Booger McFarland and the Colts to beat the Brady Bunch, 21-17.

Enjoy the games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home