• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

T.O. baby

I'm still trying to sort this whole Terrell Owens thing out. I mean somebody's not telling the truth here.

There's the Dallas police department, all too eager to leak a report to a Dallas-Fort Worth TV station.

There's T.O.'s publicist. I mean, if you drive the guy to the hospital yourself the chances of any of this ever going public would be minimal. As it is, there's a feeding frenzy around your guy.

There's T.O. himself. He says he didn't attempt suicide and the fact that he's standing in front of the assembled media suggests he may be telling the truth. Or it could be a nice front.

I don't know.

That's the whole problem with this story. It's not as simple as a game with a scoreboard telling who won and who lost.

The Cowboys have had some strange stories over the years. This one goes straight to the top.

Without more information, I'm afraid a lot of people are just like me - confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home