• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Thursday, January 24, 2008

My newest addiction

Hi, my name is Scott and I'm an NFL Network-aholic.

It's not that I watch the NFL Network all the time -- just when I'm walking on a treadmill.

And it's not that I watch the NFL Network always on the treadmill, it's just during the "draft season'' that I'm hooked.

Sorry, I like watching the Senior Bowl workouts. I can't believe that Mike Singletary doesn't have a head coaching job after watching him for two years now working with Senior Bowl linebackers.

I learn a lot watching these practices. I learn things like Shreveport's John David Booty may be the most accurate passer in the draft. I learn some question his arm strength which came as a surprise to me after having seen him in high school. But hey, they're going to find something wrong with everyone.

Call me a draft nerd, but I actually enjoy the NFL Network at this time of year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home