• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Monday, October 16, 2006

Mora, Mora, Mora

Time has done wonders for Jim Mora's reputation in Louisiana. He is a Louisiana Sports Hall of Famer. Saints fans remember his time in New Orleans with much more fondness than when he left.

Even if your opinion of Mora hasn't changed through the years, I challenge you to watch Mora's work on NFL Network and see if it doesn't change.

Here are just some of the highlights from Mora on Monday afternoon:

-- On the Saints: "I think it's a great story. I'm happy for that city. I'm happy for that organization.''

-- On son Jim Mora Jr. saying he still had confidence in the Falcons' passing game: "If I was my son I wouldn't have confidence in the passing game.''

--On Oakland Raiders wide receiver Randy Moss: "I definitely think he is the problem. He is the captain of that offense. To me, that's a joke.''

-- On Moss' leadership: "I don't think he's ever been a leader. I don't think he's a leader now. I don't think he'll ever be a leader.''

-- On Oakland's chances of winning a game: "I do think they'll win a game. I think there's only two chances, the Cardinals and the Texans.''

Mora doesn't blow smoke. Then again, Mora was a straight shooter when he was coaching the Saints and Colts. If nothing else, you have to respect him for that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pedro Pizarro said...

I can't wait to hear what he says when they ask him about the playoffs.

4:29 PM  
Blogger BigWheelChamp said...

PLAYOFFS?!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home