• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Monday, March 31, 2008

Worst tourney ever?

Being on vacation last week, I had the chance to watch a lot of the NCAA Tournament. And let me say, I wasn't impressed.

I was hoping for some good basketball games. I got a couple of close games and a bunch of blowouts.

In fact, with all four No. 1 seeds making it to the Final Four, you could make a case that this is the worst tournament ever since the team we expected to still be playing are still playing.

I know there is a sentiment that this champion will be the strongest because it will have to go through two No. 1 seeds.

But for a viewer with the rare opportunity to watch last week, the tournament fizzled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home