• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Here we go again

I feel sorry for the folks at KMSS. I really do.

Every year they are in a can't win situation because of conflicts between the Saints and Cowboys games on Fox.

This year, the conflict comes up in Week 2. The station is showing the Cowboys-Dolphins instead of the Saints-Bucs and the howling has already begun.

Me, I don't worry about it. About 10 years ago, I got DirecTV and the NFL Sunday Ticket and the baseball package. So I'll watch the Saints anyway.

I realize not everyone can afford that luxury. But then again, not everyone can afford cable.

It's just a no-win situation for KMSS and someone is always going to be mad.

1 Comments:

Blogger RPC said...

I don't feel sorry for them at all. There was no conflict this week. The Saints and Cowboys played at different times. They will only get to show maybe 7 Saints games this year and we get reruns of George Lopez. This wasn't done because of rules or conflicts. This was done only as a slap in the face of Saints fans. They deserve every ugly call they get. I hope the owner/president of KMSS dies a slow and painfull death.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home