• Shreveporttimes.com • Weather • Calendar • Jobs • Cars • Real Estate • Apartments • Shopping • Classifieds • Dating

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Greetings from San Francisco

Greetings from ATT Park in San Francisco, site of the 78th Major League All-Star Game. I love coming to the West Coast this time of year. It's in the upper 50s, and I'm actually wearing a jacket in July!!

I'm looking out over McCovey Cove as the American League All-Stars take batting practice. Barry Bonds received a hearty welcome from the growing crowd as he stepped into the cage for batting practice.

Don't wear Los Angeles Dodgers clothing here! As I was leaving the park last night, Giants fans booed and shouted at anybody wearing Dodgers caps or jerseys.

Dodgers fans don't even get a break during the All-Star break!!!!
...............................................................................................................................................................

Not only does Barry Bonds have a lot of fans in the Bay area, he's also got a lot of admirers on both All-Star teams. More on that later.
...............................................................................................................................................................

I just looked in my media lunch box and found a giant Kit Kat bar hidden under my chicken sandwich. I've got a feeling this is going to be a GREAT game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home